The International Conference on Simulation of Semiconductor Processes and Devices (SISPAD) provides an open forum for the presentation of the latest results and trends in process and device simulation. The conference is the leading forum for Technology Computer-Aided Design (TCAD) and is held annually.
The 18th edition of the conference will be held on September 3-5, 2013.
Location: Grand Central Hotel in Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom.
Final Paper Submission Deadline: July 12, 2013.
The scope of the conference includes:
- Simulation and modelling based on continuum, particle or quantum transport methods for electronic devices including FinFETs, ultra-thin SOI, optoelectronics devices, lasers, TFTs, spintronics devices, carbon nanotubes and graphene.
- Process simulations and modelling based on continuum and/or atomistic approaches, including first-principles material design and growth simulation of nano-scale fabrication.
- Compact modelling for circuit simulation, including high frequency and high power applications.
- Process/device/circuit simulation in context with system design and verification.
- Equipment, topography, lithography modeling and algorithms.
- Interconnect modelling and algorithms including noise and parasitic effects.
- Simulation of process, layout, and purely statistical variability at TCAD, compact model and circuit level.
- Advanced numerical methods and algorithms including grid generation, user-interface and visualization.
- Fundamental aspects of device modelling and simulation such as quantum and fluctuation issues, simulation of nano-scale novel devices such as QCA, SET, quantum neural nets and molecular devices.
- Sensor, biosensor and electromechanical system simulations.